Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stinky Socks

Well shit, me and the woman split, she says she is tired of me beating her every time I get drunk. So when I came home last night, from the bar, I decided to paint "Bitch" on her trailer. Trouble was all trailers kind of look a like, in the dark, when you're drunk and maybe I got a bit confused because I accidently wrote "Bitch" on my own trailer unstead of her and her mamma's which sets next door. Also we got our first snow of the year which ain't a necessarily a bad thing because the city turned the water off again. Note to self, don't eat the yellow snow outside the back door.

Well when I got home last night I had to shit and after I laid an egg in the waterless toilet (which was how I discovered the city had cut the water off again) I found that the bitch hadn't got any toilet paper or maybe she took what toilet paper she did get with her when she left, the ungrateful whore. So I wiped my ass with my sock. Now this wasn't no big problem until I woke up, real hung over and put the sock on. I tell you, all this shit is the Jews fault. If there were no fucking Jews (and niggers) I wouldn't be having these problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment